top of page
Hygiene, elegance, praticality, savings...
Bergamo (Italy), Via Fantoni, 1907. The sign reads: “Fabbrica di Alluminio Baldassare Agnelli”. It is here that the history of our company begins more than a century ago.
Ever since then, the Agnelli factory has never stopped manufacturing cookware. Today, safe and secure technology is added to craftsmanship; Agnelli cookware is used all over the world, it meets the most sophisticated cooking techniques and it is appreciated by the most established cooks and lovers of good food.
bottom of page